Make People Better.com content is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
Copyright © 2017, Make People Better LLC, All rights reserved.
- You may view the contents of makepeoplebetter.com for purchasing and informational purposes only.
- You may send a copy to your printer for your personal or business use in order to inform authorized and potential users about the makepeoplebetter.com services.
- You must include the copyright notice in any copy that you make.
- You may not modify the information found in makepeoplebetter.com without the express permission of Make People Better LLC.
- You may not copy, reproduce, or distribute any images found on Make People Better.com without the express permission of Make People Better LLC.
- Content, logo’s, and resources that are provided to Make People Better.com by its affiliates, partners, and providers, are the property of those respective companies.
- MakePeopleBetter.com welcomes links from web pages to Make People Better.com. Permission is expressly granted to any person who wishes to place a link in his or her own web page to MakePeopleBetter.com’s website in its entirety. As a courtesy, if you link to, or include Make People Better.com in an index, please let us know. However, you must obtain special permission before placing a link in your own Web page to a Make People Better.com sub-page.
Reporting Copyright and Trademark Infringement
MakePeopleBetter.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you think MakePeopleBetter.com or one of its customers is violating your rights, please send proper notice to Make People Better.com as outlined below. Such notice of copyright or other intellectual property infringement must contain the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notice should be sent to MakePeopleBetter.com’s designated agent at one of the addresses below:
Make People Better LLC
PO Box 10999
Springfield, Missouri 65808